Insurance Litigation & Disputes
Obtaining insurance coverage is a critical but often overlooked aspect of insurance coverage disputes. Over 30 years of providing consulting and litigation services to insurance companies, underwriters, agents, brokers and insureds of all descriptions permits us to quickly, efficiently and creatively analyze insurance issues, and propose effective strategies to achieve client goals. We handle coverage issues related to legal malpractice claims and other professional liability claims, and coverage issues across the range of business insurance issues. In addition, we provide coverage opinion letters opining on insurance coverage for insurers, policyholders, claimants, attorneys, agents, brokers and dealers. We have experience handling many types of insurance policies, including homeowner policies and business policies, such as:
- Comprehensive General Liability (CGL) policy
- Employment Practices Liability (EPL) policy
- Director and Officer (D&O) policy (usually breach of fiduciary duty claims)
- Error and Omission (E&O) policy
- Please examine our client services for additional information on the services we provide.