Lisa M. Hiraide is an attorney with Parker Mills LLP. Drawing on over two decades of litigation experience, Ms. Hiraide’s practice is focused on complex business and commercial litigation. She represents corporations, executives and individuals in state and federal courts, in adversary proceedings in bankruptcy court and in arbitration disputes involving commercial, general business, breach of fiduciary duty, securities, and employment law. Ms. Hiraide has successfully briefed and argued numerous dispositive motions and before the California Court of Appeal, as well as obtained an arbitration award in FINRA against a brokerage firm. She also has civil trial experience in state court and in criminal court as a volunteer attorney with the Los Angeles City Attorney’s Office.
Prior to law school Ms. Hiraide worked as staff research associate in a neurophysiology lab at UCLA’s Brian Research Institute and authored and presented abstracts to the Society for Neuroscience conference.
- State Bar of California
- United States District Court for the Central District of California
- United States District Court for the Northern District of California
- United States Bankruptcy Court (Central District of California)
- Golden Gate University School of Law, J.D.
- University of California, Los Angeles, B.A.