Thomas P. Joanides
Thomas P. Joanides is an attorney at Parker Mills LLP. He represents corporate clients in numerous aspects of the contested litigation process including drafting motions and pleadings, conducting and responding to discovery, negotiating with opposing counsel and regularly appearing in court. Mr. Joanides is also involved in the firm’s transactional practice. He participates in the drafting and negotiating of loan and general business agreements, the formation of limited liability companies, and provides analysis on business and contract-specific matters for private companies.
• State Bar of California, 2015
• Loyola Law School, J.D., 2015
• Loyola Marymount University, B.A. in Philosophy, Minor in Political Science, 2012, Summa Cum Laude
• Youth Justice Education Clinic – advocated for underprivileged youth with special needs and learning disabilities, 2013-2014
• Commercial and Business Litigation
• Legal Malpractice
• Professional and Financial Services Liability
• Insurance Coverage
Prior to entering the legal profession, Mr. Joanides was involved in commercial real estate investment and management. He purchased and sold commercial property, managed tenant accounts, oversaw property improvements, drafted lease agreements and marketed vacant spaces.
He is married and has a young son.